Nurse call systems are an essential part of life in nursing and residential homes. Residents are able to call staff quickly and efficiently and are assured that assistance is just a button-press away.
There are several types of call systems that can be used:
- Conventional – A standard Nurse Call allows residents to call staff through hardwired call buttons with pull cords, emergency push buttons or emergency pull cords. Staff are notified, identifying the type and location of the call. Installation of this system is easy and quick.
- Radio – The 1200 Series Radio Nurse Call System is widely used. A wireless system offers all the functions of a conventional wired system, but with no wiring there is almost no disruption to the premises. Can easily be added to or repositioned without affecting the operation of the system.
more information »
- Addressable – This type of Nurse Call is tailored to suit your facilities’ specific requirements. Different day/night or call divert arrangements can be set to suit your needs.
- Access and CCTV (including Door monitoring) – Allows carers to be aware of each resident or patient’s whereabouts at any given time.
- Panic Alarm – various systems are available depending on requirements.
- Call logging and data paging facilities are also available.
Radio Alarm information sheets: