Once installed it is essential that all systems are kept in the best condition.
Technical Alarm Systems not only supply systems, but also offers maintenance and servicing on systems that are already in place. We can take over from an existing contract with another company and can offer a competitive price for our services. We are familiar with the majority of manufacturers and are confident that we can help.
Reasons to have a regular maintenance and servicing contract include:
- By legislation, RRO (Regulatory Reform Order 2005), fire alarms must be regularly serviced and maintained
- Prevention of expensive problems in case of failure
- Testing of correct system functionality
- 24 hour 7 days a week call-out facility to our contract customers, which offers peace of mind and assurance
- We can check other systems in the building, even if we didn’t supply them
- Engineers are familiar with the systems
As well as maintaining fire alarms systems, we cover a full range of products including extinguishers, emergency lighting, Access Control, CCTV and Nurse Call Systems, which are serviced as required by legislation, or by the manufacturers recommended service schedule.
Full product and price lists are available on request.